Cost is $100. MFS Concealed Carry I is a 4 hour class that covers what a person carrying a concealed weapon should know legally, tactically, and ethically.
Topics covered during the class:
- The Law of Deadly/Lethal Force
- Mass Law of Self Defense and what your duties are
- Effects of Stress
- Weapon & Gear Choices
- Concealment Options
- The Draw from Multiple Positions
- Tactics & Maintaining the Tactical Advantage over your opponent
- Clothing and Body Mechanics that will maintain concealment of your firearm.
- Concealed Carry Life Style
No weapons are needed for this course. If you would like to bring your own firearm and holster please ensure that your firearm is unloaded.
You will receive a certificate upon completing this class.
Robert MacQuarrie (SWAT)
Franklin Police Department Training Officer (Firearms, Active Shooter, Less Lethal)
Firearms Instructor, Massachusetts Police Training Committee
Metro-LEC. Regional S.W.A.T. & R.R.T. Teams
Learn the skills you need to know to responsibly conceal carry a handgun. Note: this class is not the class required to obtain your firearms license.